Successful Fundraising with The Candle Cove
Option 1: Buy Ahead
- Organization purchases candles at wholesale cost (minimum purchase quantity of four dozen) with a refund guarantee if they do not sell and the organization wants to return them to The Candle Cove within 60 days of purchasing (shipping will not be refunded).
Option 2: Collect Orders
- Delegated coordinator will receive our free fundraising packet upon request, with requested number of student order forms.
- Students begin selling! Customers paying by check should make them payable to your organization, not to The Candle Cove.
- Once order forms have been collected, the coordinator will consolidate all orders on the digital Coordinator Order Form and turn it in to The Candle Cove. It is highly recommended that the coordinator verify the student name on each order form, and that the amount of money collected matches with the amount of orders collected.
- Payment is due to The Candle Cove when Coordinator Order Form is submitted.
- We may or may not be able to add late orders to your existing order. A small handling fee may be added for late orders. If for any reason you need to make changes to your order (including cancellation), please notify us immediately.
- Should for any reason a product be unavailable, we reserve the right to exchange the item for a comparable product of equal or greater value.
- Please allow three to six weeks for your order to be processed. Upon completion, we will contact you via either email or phone. We will package your order either by fragrance, or by student, whichever the coordinator requests.
If you have questions, please contact us.
The Candle Cove at Peachtree is not liable for any loss or harm due to acts of God, natural disaster, physical reactions, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Candle Cove or its employees. Once an order has been shipped (or picked up from our facility) The Candle Cove at Peachtree is not responsible for lost, missing, or damaged items.