Check out the new facelift that has been made to the Ribbons & Hair Bows Galore course on Udemy!
Ribbons & Hair Bows Galore – a step-by-step video course designed for anyone who would love to create stylish personal accessories and who wants step-by-step guidance in starting out!
Join us on Udemy.com, as we explore several different ideas to get you started on your own hair bows and hair accessories, ranging from casual “play day” bows to ones suitable to adorn a darling little flower girl at your next family wedding. (Also included is the practical hair bow organizer — sure to be Mom’s favorite!) Each lecture provides step by step instruction, and clear video footage, so that even the most hesitant beginner can learn with ease. My goal is to equip you — no matter what your past experience or skill may be — with the knowledge you need to create accessories for your own families, for gifts, or for an on-the-side entrepreneurial venture.
Hair bows and accessories can be quickly and easily made at home for a fraction of the retail cost, and the projects themselves are so much fun that it may just serve to satisfy and “arts and crafts” craving that overwhelms you at times. So, grab your ribbon, scissors, and creativity, and prepare to have a blast! Let’s get started!
- Over 10 lectures and 1.5 hours of content
- By the end of the course, you will be equipped to confidently create feminine, fashionable hair accessories to use for your own families, for gifts, or for an on-the-side entrepreneurial venture.
- Make 4 different hairbows, ranging from ones appropriate for a “run around at the park” kind of day, to ones fancily formal and the perfect, stunning addition to a mass of curls at the next wedding or music recital!
- Make a wild hair tie to hold those flyaway ponytails!
- Make a hair band/bow set, perfect for busy mornings when Mom doesn’t have time to style the hair. Just comb it out, slip it in, and run!
- Make the classic hair bow organizer — Mom’s favorite! No more mess in the bathroom or on the dresser — simply hang the organizer on the back of the door and clip the bows to it! Viola!! — you have a far more tidy room and it will be a simple job to select the bow you want for the day.